Wednesday, June 18, 2008

When it rains it pours

Yes , that's what comes to my mind when i think about the torrential rains what we have been experiencing here at Jamshedpur from past couple of days. I get a very beautiful view of Dimna river from my room and every morning when i get up , i go upto the window to check whether the walls have been breached. There have been some news about flood warnings due to the incessent down pour. My next resolution is to buy a umbrella for myself. Yesterday , i shared the same with one of my friends to get to the class , which i can't think of skipping for the whole term (MNC - 5% weightage on attendance :). Nonetheless it proved to be a futile attempt , as by the time i got to class , i was almost drenched.
However it's a welcome break from the hot and humid weather what JSR is famous for , and i don't mind it as long as i have an umbrella.

No comments: