Monday, June 16, 2008

First Term Begins

16/06/2008
The long awaited day in my life has finally come. Today i begin a new journey in my life. A journey which i always wanted to go through and make an attempt to redisover my potentials and believe in my self and my abilties. MBA had become a dream for me since i was in college and it took more than 5 years to translate the dream into a reality.
My one year MBA course also known as GMP ( General Management Programme) begun this morning. All the students , faculties and staff members were invited at Tata Auditorium. The Innaugural started with some choir followed the address from director of XL. For a moment i had time travelled back to my convent days when we use to have morning prayers. Official , the classes commenced today for the first term. We did have a prepatory course for 2 days prior to this and all i can say it was just a glimpse of what we will go through in next 1 year at XL. We were all taken aback to learn that we will have classes from 9 - 9 , followed by some self reading. However i feel it was a good exercise , which set the expectation right on the very first day and helped lot many of us to dust our brains !!!
Will write more about my class profile and hostel life in coming days. For now i need to give some rest to my mind.

No comments: